Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I PRAY FOR OPEN AND HONEST DISCUSSION

It breaks my heart to see and feel the discention and division that is happening in my beautiful country. How can it be that I and so many others are attacked and belittled for the hat on our head, a MAGA hat. I should say that it is only attempted belittlement because it does not work! Anyway, let me be perfectly clear (now where have you heard that before?) this battle is not about republican/democrat, left/right, right/wrong.......it is about good and evil and the survival of this country. The best anology I can think of is like two very strong magnets trying to have the same polorized ends forced together. Incase you are undecided and on the fence and feel like jumping off one side or the other and entering the fray you might want to consider which side presents an argument, which side starts out by calling names, which side is throwing bricks and burning things? Weather we chose a side or not we are all going to be involved in this fray. I pray that a equitable solution can be reached without additional violence and I pray that you all can find the time to consider the info in this movie. May God bless us all!.............


https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=TODyyR5GRqw

No comments:

Post a Comment