Wednesday, March 2, 2016

SAFE AT LAST.......SAFE AT LAST1




I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on e-bay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door.

 I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the wimpy Neighborhood Watch.

 I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on e-bay) and put it in the CENTER of the yard.
 Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.

 I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT charged me.

 Plus, I bought burkas for my family when we shop or travel. Everyone moves out of way and security can't pat us down. Safe at last - only in USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment